Friday, September 18, 2009
This is my inspiration:
Hebrews 11:8-12 (New International Version)
8By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 9By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. 10For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.
11By faith Abraham, even though he was past age—and Sarah herself was barren—was enabled to become a father because he[a]considered him faithful who had made the promise. 12And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.
The promise and its fulfillment!!! AMAZING!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I was not sure whether I should or not but God opened the doors so I went for it!
There may be times when it seems that you cannot move forward, but at least you do not have to go backward. We may not know how to forge ahead, but we can stand firmly on what we know of God. Lord, help me to stand strong in Your power until You deliver me.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. Ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling
"Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The
Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.
It's Called ... laugh therapy.
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended solely for
the recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Tampering with
or altering the contents of this message is prohibited. This information
is the same as any written document and may be subject to all rules
governing public information according to Florida Statutes. Any message
that falls under Chapter 119 shall not be altered in a manner that
misrepresents the activities of Orange County Public Schools.
[References: Florida State Constitution I.24, Florida State Statutes
Chapter 119, and OCPS Management Directive A-9.] If you have received
this message in error, or are not the named recipient notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer.
Monday, September 7, 2009
It's a day to spend with family! I love it!
I am so grateful to have family to spend time with.
It's so important to stay connected to family because they are a part of you and your history.
Family is a network of love and constant community.
Family loves you no matter what.
The family of God should be more like that too, constant community and love sometimes we caught caught up in spirituality and forget to love. We need more LOVE!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
We walk by faith and not by sight..... So true!
So God has pretty much been telling me to do something for a while now and I have been so scared, but then I finally listened....took the step and now I feel such a freedom...a burden lifted off of my shoulders.
It's amazing how the peace of God works in your favor...so truly...Faith is a responsible trust in the all knowing God!!
I can not imagine where my life would be without his guidance. I love God so much its insane. I can't live a day with him!!
This is my honest heart cry, Lord for you I'd give my life
No one else can touch that area that you own in my heart.
No one else could fulfill the desires of my heart and
make me feel the way that you do.
I want nothing but you guiding me and no one but you holding me!
I need you closer than my next breathe, this is my plea.
I love you more than life itself and I'm so blessed to have you by my side,
To fight my battles and call those things that are not as though they were.
I know one day I will stand before you and worship without end...I can only imagine.
Sometimes all I can do to express my gratitude is speak in song...
That's how I worship! Freely, truly, Unending!