I'm so sad to say goodbye to this year but a lot of good has come from it! Although some of my "goals" for 2011 have not been met I am not disheartened....there's always next year, haha! But I'm so glad to have accomplished a few important things such as:
- Writing more music
- Auditioning for the Voice (took some major guts, think I surprised myself with that one!)
- Started a crafting business on Etsy
- Started working full time
- Learning to edit & pretty up my own blog (for free!)
- Developing more of an eye for DIY projects
- Going on random, unplanned road trips
- Fasting more often
- Blogging more often
- Throwing a fun costume party (so excited for the New Year's Masquerade we are throwing next week!)
- Strengthening family relationships
- Finishing my Master's degree
Here's hoping that you are proud of the turnout for this year. I know I would not have been able to accomplish much without the support of my husband and family or the guidance of God. I'm just so grateful beyond words! I pray that all of you enjoy every moment with everyone in your life because you never know when it might be your last moment with them! May your life be a sweet fragrance before God and before the world. Let 2012 be a year of impact!
"And walk in love, as the Messiah also loved us and gave Himself for us,
a sacrificial and fragrant offering to God."